The Most Comprehensive 3-in-1 for the Entire Maxillofacial Region The ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP 3D Pro, by KaVo, crystallizes the 50-year heritage of a legendary product family. It uses the latest in 3D and 2D technologies, for your benefit. The modern 3-in-1 platform’s flawless design and versatility set the benchmark for whole maxillofacial imaging. KaVo ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP 3D Pro - The one for all your needs with Low Dose Technology™ and five volume sizes.
Highlights & Advantages
- 2D / 3D Combo device upgradeable with Ceph
- Very low radiation doses with Low Dose Technology™
- Maximum flexibility with 5 volume sizes up to FOV 13 x Ø 15 cm* and 4 resolutions
- Ability to compensate for incorrect patient positioning and difficult anatomies with Multilayer feature providing five panoramic images with only one scan
- Automatically obtaining the most optimum panoramic image layer with ORTHOfocus™
- Simple, intuitive operation thanks to the new touch panel user interface
- Proven modular concept for maximum investment reliability
Radiation reduction with Low Dose Technology™
The innovative Low Dose Technology™ (LDT ) of the KaVo OP 3D Pro enables optimised quality in 3D X-ray images with a lower dose of radiation.
For dose sensitive cases in particular, such as follow-up exposures or exposures of children, radiation reduction for protecting your patients represents indispensable added value.
* Study by Ludlow, John B., “Report of Dosimetry of ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH™ OP300 Maxio,” North Carolina Oral Health Institute, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, February, 2014ch
Five Fields of View — multiple possibilities
For all five volume sizes, you can choose from three image resolutions. For the 5 x Ø 5 cm (6 x Ø 4 cm*) volume, there is an endo resolution available.
Each setting provides the perfect resolution in relation to the relevant indication.
The five different volume sizes ensure reliable 3D diagnosis throughout the maxillofacial region.
Delivery of accessories and consumables will take up to 3 working days