Superb results. Fast.
There are no accidental under- or over-exposures because the imaging plates have a very wide dynamic range. Images are automatically processed to bring forth the required diagnostic information. EXPRESS™ imaging plate system provides superb, consistent clinical results. The system is compatible with both AC and DC X-ray units.
The state-of-the-art display shows a preview of each image, allowing you to verify instantly the correct patient positioning.
The display indicates the operating ID and patient name. This provides additional security to the workflow.
Plates immediately ready for re-use
EXPRESS™ imaging plate system automatically erases imaging plates after image readout. Imaging plates are ready for immediate reuse.
No need to touch
The patented hygiene concept of EXPRESS™ imaging plate system keeps you focused on your patient and ensures complete hygiene.
The system automatically prepares itself for capturing an image when you approach it with the imaging plate. No buttons need to be touched!
Guided Plate Feed (GPF) function
The system actively guides the user to insert imaging plates with the right orientation and indicates if the user tries to insert them incorrectly. There is no risk of lost or lowquality images due to incorrect feeding of imaging plates.
EXPRESS™ imaging plate system comes with intraoral imaging plate sizes from size 0 to size 3. All types of patients and anatomies can be successfully imaged with the system. Size 0 plates are particularly convenient with children, and size 3 plates provide a longer view in bitewing imaging.
- Thin, flexible imaging plates
- 100% active area
- No cables
- Plates compatible with film holders
EXPRESS™ imaging plate system supports Occlusal 4C
Occlusal projection is applied for diagnostic information that is not visible in the common periapical and bitewing images. With the new Occlusal 4C format, the final image is generated by merging two size 3 images together. This allows a standard EXPRESS™ system to be used together with the standard Size 3 imaging plates.
Scratch-resistant imaging plates
EXPRESS™ imaging plate system utilizes the latest know-how in imaging plate technology. The imaging plates are very scratch resistant and provide high quality diagnostic results time and time again.
Share EXPRESS™ imaging plate
system in a network Sharing EXPRESS™ imaging plate system in a network offers a very cost-effective imaging solution for practices with multiple operatories.
Solid metal construction
EXPRESS imaging plate system is designed for long-lasting performance.
Flexible placement in the office
EXPRESS imaging plate system is very compact. In addition to the desktop, it can be placed into a cabinet, on the wall or under the desktop.
Experience at your service
Like Instrumentarium Dental products, EXPRESS™ imaging plate system has been designed with great attention to detail. The system will provide you with years of high quality diagnostic results.
- EXPRESS™ Origo has first-class technical specifications
- It has a digital display for the patient name and status information
- New image processing delivers always optimized contrast for bone structures (caries diagnosis) even if under or over exposed
- Exposure level indicator helps in determining optimized exposure settings and dose
- EXPRESS™ Origo is designed for small clinics (up to 4 operators)
- EXPRESS™ Origo is compatible with EXPRESS™ consumables (imaging plates, hygiene covers and hygiene bags)
- EXPRESS™ Origo delivery contains 4 imaging plates (2xSize 2 + 2xSize 1) and hygiene accessories for them.
- CLINIVIEW™ imaging software with starter network package (server +1 user) is included. Additional licences may be required.