Dürr Image Plate Plus IDFrom: £160.00
Image Plate Plus ID includes a copper dot and ID for easy plate identification.
Image plate technology
The development of the VistaScan has allowed the advantages of the image plate technology such as exposure time, high grey scale range, high local resolution and low radiation dose to be fully exploited and makes this technology even more attractive compared to other sensor technologies.
Cost-effective and eco-friendly
The image plates can be exposed and deleted again several 100 times. No developer chemicals are required, thus eliminating stocking and disposal.
Advantages of image plates
- As flexible and thin as a film for simple positioning
- Conventional holder systems
- Cable-free system
- All standard formats
- Broader exposure time frame
- Wide grey scale range
- 1 system for the whole surgery
- In most cases the existing X-ray system can continue to be used
Disadvantages of CCD/CMOS sensor
- Rigid and relatively thick, thus limited positioning possibilities
- Special holder systems are necessary
- Cable connection
- Only limited range of formats
- Narrow exposure time frame and grey scale range
- Higher costs for multi-station systems
Delivery of accessories and consumables will take up to 3 working days